Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Japan

I will be in Japan for the next two weeks 22nd July - 5th August being part of a couple of screenings/lectures/workshops and events.

First in Yamaguchi all of my films are part of the midnight metamorphis evening happening at the YCAM centre as part of there 10th anniversary in Studio C that starts at 23.55! on the 27th July (Saturday evening).  This is an event that ive been involved in several times before organised by Nobuaki Doi from CALF studios.


I will then be moving onto Tokyo where il be doing two lectures of my work and work that i like at the Tokyo Zokei University on the 30th July. 
 
And also on the same day a masterclass at the ImageForum in Shibuya Tokyo.

and the on 4th August I will be doing another masterclass and workshop at Theater Imageforum cinematheque in Tokyo.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment